The historic Riverview Hotel rests on the banks of the St. Marys River. It’s the hotel nearest to the Cumberland Island Ferry and Visitor Center for Cumberland Island National Seashore. It has been owned and operated by the Brandon Family since the 1920′s. Sallie Brandon purchased the Hotel with the help of her two sisters, Miss Semora and Miss Ethel.
St. Marys Historic District, National Register of Historic Places