This has been remodeled and now serves as the Darien firehouse. Its Streamline Moderne architecture remains though the “tabby” walls have been replaced with stucco. O. C. Welch III notes that this was built in 1947 as Darien Motor Company by Speed Edenfield. It was next owned by O. C. Welch (a well-known car dealer in these parts). Dianne Parks notes that it was later Steve James Ford, Jack Nelson Ford, and Lilliston Ford. (These photographs were made in 2011).