Also known as Stephen’s Cottage, this small house was built for the Club bookkeeper. Julius A. Falk served as the bookkeeper and assistant treasurer in 1897 and lived here year-round. He served as Assistant Superintendent, managing the affairs of the Club in the absence of Ernest Gilbert Grob. It’s presently home to the Cottage Gift Gallery.
Jekyll Island National Historic Landmark