These are three of the surviving seven cabins built for the Pine Harbor Fishing Camp, established circa 1915.
The last two pictured here seem to be in the most original condition.
Moved in 1970 to save it from demolition, this ornate Victorian cottage was built by W. W. Aimar. It is known today as the King-Tisdell Cottage for Eugene and Sara King, and Mrs. King’s second husband, Robert Tisdell. It is now home to the Museum of Black History and is an integral part of Savannah’s most historic 19th century African-American neighborhood.