Originally located on Main Street, this depot was moved to its present location around 2005. The Flemington, Hinesville & Western had a line that ran five miles to the McIntosh community via Flemington and though intended to run as far as Glennville, never completed that route. It was renamed the Savannah, Hinesville & Western in 1916 and by 1917 was out of business as a commercial carrier. It was purchased by the Dunlevie Lumber Company in 1917 and operated as a lumber road for several years thereafter. It is presently home to a printing business.